We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting personally identifiable information you may provide us through the Website.
- You can navigate the website without any required personal information but to have available the tools and stats provided by CryptoMercuryyou need to make a registration and provide us with your personal infomation.
- Wen you provide us with the personal information you guarantee CryptoMercurythat the data provided corresponds to your true identity updated and valid at the moment you provide it.
- We keep information provided when registering as a user.
- We keep information about the Ip address, device and its geographic location.
- We keep information about payments with the only purpose of paying the client.
- The above information will be used only for internal identification.
- The personal information will not be used for other purpose that the ones stated above.
- The user has, in any case, a thirty days’ period to express his refusal on the process. In case the user does not express to that effect in the established period, it is therefore understood that the user allows the processing of its personal information.
- CryptoMercuryis committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and will kept safe and take all the necessary measures to guarantee the security of the documents and information. The personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties unless obliged by a legal law.
INFORMATION, DATA MANAGEMENT AND COOKIES POLICIES
To enrich and perfect your online experience, CryptoMercury uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- How will be use your data - We will use your data, collected online, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, to respond to your queries, and, if you wish, to send you our customised communications.
- Why do we need to use your data - The main reason is that we need to process your data to perform the contract that you accept with us when you register and make use of our services or functionalities. We also use your data for other reasons, for example, to respond to your questions or to send you newsletters that you have asked to receive from us.
- With whom do we share your data -We share your data with service providers who provide us with assistance or support, both inside and outside the European Union.
- What are your rights? - You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you are also entitled to other rights, such as, for example, to object to us using your data, or to transferring your data.
- Who is controlling your data? - CryptoMercury controls your data and no third parties have access to it. All your information’s are protected by strong passwords and in highly secured servers.
- Why do we process personal data? - Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained above, we need to process one or other data, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows:
- Your personal data (for example, name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.).
- Connection, geolocation and/or browsing data.
- Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter).
- Information about your preferences.
- Purpose of the data storage
- To manage your registration as user of the Platform. If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and grant you access to its various functionalities, products and services available to you as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
- For the execution of the payments on the Platform
- Activate the necessary arrangements to control and prevent potential fraud against you and against us.
- To meet requests made through the Support channels
- For marketing purposes. For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly, for:
- If you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including to send customised information through e-mail.
- You may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without cost through the account details section of the Platform
- To perform promotional actions like contests and other promotions
- How much time we will keep your data?
- To manage your Platform user registration We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Support will process your data for the time necessary to meet your request.
- Marketing will keep your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Do we share your personal data with third parties? We do not share your data with third parties apart of the basic data needed to fulfil your payment request.
- Change in privacy and cookies We may amend the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform.